Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stuff My Husband Says

As promised, a few items from the "Stuff My Husband Says" files. I recognize that I may be the only person to find these entertaining, since they likely are a "you had to be there" sort of thing. But what is the Internet if not to entertain me?!

On Authority

After being called both Chief and Boss by our waiter: "Well, it's clear that I'm the head of something."

On Why I Should Stop Going On About How He Doesn't Know The Original U2 Version of "One"

"Oh yes. I just played the race card, and I played it well."

On The Definition of "Home"

Upon waking up in our AirBNB place the first morning: "Let's get computers and internet codes and leave our socks places! I feel at home."

Also...

For additional bonus enjoyment, here's Oslo, the cat that came with our AirBNB house. When we were done being tourists, we let ourselves watch Netflix like we do at home. Oslo is a big fan of Battlestar Galactica. Big fan.


Oslo the cat MAY be a Cylon.

No comments:

Post a Comment